Information Collected – Non-personal
Certain non-personal information is collected and stored when Users visit the Site. This information may collectively be used to analyze traffic to the Site, and is not linked to distinct Users accessing the Site. The information we collect and the methods used to extract and collect that information abide by standard Internet practices. We collect the following non-personal information when you visit this Site:
- Your IP address (Internet-assigned identifier for the device used to access the web)
- Browser type and operating system used to access this Site;
- Internet address of the webpage from which you linked directly to this Site;
- Pages visited
- Links made to other websites through this Site
- Date and time accessed
This information is collected for statistical analysis using standard third-party software programs to create summary statistics. The statistics are used for the purpose of determining what information provides value to our visitors as well as helps identify system performance or problem areas
Information Collected – Personal
Personal information is only collected and stored by the Site when a User volunteers such information by contacting the 3CardPoker.com site owners or through submission via the website. Such information is only used for the purposes of responding to Users.
Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information
Site owners reserve the right to distribute non-personal information to certain third parties for the purpose of providing visitors with relevant products and services. Site owners will not sell or disclose personal information to third parties under any circumstances. Information may be disclosed to certain government and legal authorities as required by law.
Site owners assert that personal information will not be disclosed to authorities unless one or more of the following exist:
- Site owners have written consent by you to share personally identifiable information with third parties
- You are required to provide personal information in order to gain access to certain services you have requested
- Site owners must respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
- Your actions on this Site violate its Terms and Conditions or use guidelines for specific services
How Your Information is Processed
If you elect to provide personal information, your personal information will be processed in a manner which allows Site owners to:
- Provide users with more personalized services
- Process requests for information
- Provide visitor support services
- Market premium services or products of this site or those of our partners
- Improve site content
- Provide notifications and updates to Site users
Use by Minors
The services and information on this Site are not intend for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent in the jurisdiction from where the Site is being accessed. Any person providing information represents that they are 18 years of age or older in the United States or have reached the age of consent in other jurisdictions. Site owners reserve the right to access and verify personal information provided by users for the purpose of legal age consent confirmation.
Protection of your privacy is a high priority. Access to all data is strictly limited and continually monitored. Site owners have enacted suitable data protection policies and enabled security tools and technical measures to protect and safeguard your information. Our employees, including data processors who have access to this information, are obliged to respect the confidential nature of your information and take every step to ensure it remains protected.
Contact Site Owners
Should you have questions about this Policy or must request details of any personal information collected by this Site, please contact us via the link below. If necessary, we may request identity verification through relevant information or documentation.
Policy updated April 2014